Monday, April 15, 2013

What's the best restaurant in Bournemouth? Most popular? Most expensive?

Q. Or the surrounding areas? Do you have to pay service charge when you go for dinner in Bournemouth? Do many people eat in the hotel restaurants? Also does any body know which is the most popular restaurant or is there one that is very busy? Any help would be fab! Thanks

A. Barings Restaurant, 324 Wimbourne Road is very good and quite expensive.

Does anyone know a good hotel near the Bournemouth Academy?
Q. I am going to a concert in March and as I have an injury it would be handy to be able to stay somewhere near.

Many thanks Guys xxxx

A. There are a few places nearby -

The Strand Hotel - BH5 1HA
Boscombe Reef Hotel - BH5 1HA
The Florence Hotel
The Aloha Wyvern

I've added the google maps link to all of them below, plus a link to a cheap hotel desk where you can book them too.

Where should I holiday this year?
Q. I have a wife and a 16 year old son, it should be no longer than a 4.5 hour flight and there should be a town with things too see and do like shops and walks, in other words nightlife but not necessarily night clubs, I usually stay in 4-5 star hotels so there should be a good number of good hotels there, it should be by the sea no inland cities. Im great full for you're suggestions :)
And should be warm in July - August which is when I will go :)
I live in the UK lol I want to go abroad!

A. Bournemouth would satisfy your requirements www.visitbournemouth.co.uk
or any of the resorts in Cornwall like Polperro, Newquay, Falmouth, Padstow
www.visitcornwall.co.uk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment