Thursday, April 4, 2013

What are some cheap hotels in Manchester?

Q. Im looking for a hotel for the weekend, Fri - Sun. Im a student so i dont have the money too pay for expensive ones.

A. Hi this web site is the best around .If you book far enough ahead it offers great deals.

My goodness, what has happened to the moral of my favourite UK football club?
Q. BBC news just reported a man has been arrested following an allegation of rape at a hotel where a Manchester United players and other guests were attending a party.
A 26 years old woman was attach in Great John Street hotel in Manchester early Tuesday morning.
I am sad. MU has been my favourite for such a long time.

A. I am happy. WHAT IS ur question stupid!>?

What hotel will Manchester United stay in before the Barca game on July 30th?
Q. During the 2011 USA tour, they will be in DC or VA, so what hotel will they be at????????

A. why would the public know?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment