Friday, April 12, 2013

What are the cheapest hotels in New York City?

Q. I have stayed in Bryant Park Hotel, but the period in which I want to travel (next April) is way too expensive ($4500) for a week. What and where are the chepeast yet nicest (above 3 stars) hotels in New York City? I would like to be close to Times Square, around 40th Street. However am open to ideas. Travelling middle of April. Thanks.

A. As you've already pointed out, prices can change dramatically during different times of the year, so the only way to really get an accurate quote is to do a search on a website. You can get quotes and compare rates with all the hotels in NYC here: http://www.nycvacationstays.com/hotels.htm Just filter the results by star rating, landmarks and price after you enter your dates & number of guests. Good luck!

What are some good hotels to stay at if your going to a GMA concert in NY??
Q. I'm planning on going to the miley cyrus Good Morning America concert in Bryant Park on July 18. I need a good hotel. Clean, Safe, and relatively inexpensive! I would love for it to be near Bryant Park because we want to get up early and walk to the concert in Bryant Park.

A. Try the Bryant Park Hotel
it is approx. 0.1 miles from Bryant Park.
4 stars
call
866-925-7881

Hope that helps!

What is the best area in Manhattan to live for a fashion designer?
Q. I'm looking for a nice 1 bedroom in Manhattan NY. I live in LA now and will be bi-coastal. I'm a young, pretty, SINGLE :), female, fashion designer. Maybe something near Bryant Park or Central Park, 5th Avenue, something near nice hotels and a buzzing nightlife. I'm looking to spend a little under 3,000 per month.... I would really appreciate some suggestions! :) THX!!

A. Chelsea




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment