Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What are the best and safest places to visit in barcelona?

Q. I would per fer a couple websites please.

im going on vacation and im going with my family... We are looking for a safe place to be with kids. Also, close by beaches so we can enjoy.

A. If money is no object, the Hotel Arts is right on the beach. It's probably the top hotel in Barcelona as well - and has a pool if you don't want the beach. Otherwise just 20km south of Barcelona you have the resort town of Sitges which has very frequent train service to Barcelona

Where is the recommended places to go on holiday this summer?
Q. I am self employed (so Im looking for a fairly cheap deal). Im trying to think of the best places to go and see architecture, interesting cultures. Im a wood carver/joiner so I'm very interested in art, buildings, sculptures and so on. Last year I went Barcelona to see Gaudi's work. Where should I go next, I'm happy to pay up to £300 return flight plus hotel. Also where is the best place to find holiday deals?

A. skip what's recommended and go where you want. talk to a travel agent about trips within your budget.

What would be the best Itinerary for this Europe trip? with the least amount of travel time?
Q. so, I'm goin 2 be in Europe from Sept. 5th- 24th. I arive in London on the 6th. I hav to stay there 1 or 2 nites, bc I promised my uncle who lives there that I would. that being said, here are the places I realy want to visit:Spain (Barcelona mostly), IBIZA, Italy (mostly Rome) & if I have to I'll stop in Paris for 2 or 3 days (just because i know that the easiest way 2 get from London to the rest of Europe is via chunnel from London to paris), I want to hang out at beaches, bars, clubs, see some sights, meet cool people. now that being said, what would you recommend as the most ideal itinerary for me to be able to see these places? or is there a stop that you wuld sugest cutting out because it would take up too much time traveling there? for instance, I realize that if I want to stay in Spain for a week, getting from Spain to Italy would take up like a whole day of travel, which i dont think i can spare! advice? travel tips that save time? I wanna get the MOST out of those 17 days!

A. What you want to do and how much you want to spent on travel are to major things to keep in mind as for planning the perfect itinerary.

Say that budget isn't a major concern, I would suggest this:

Whilst you are in London, can you stay with your uncle or do you need accommodation?
Accommodation in London isn't very cheap,but a nice way is a youth hostel.The nice thing of hostels is that they are cheap and a lot of travelers use them from all over the world, so you can meet people and make friendships, even end up with a tour guide if they are from the next country you want to visit or give you some good insiders info.

Hosteling International has 2 rates to pay for their accommodation. you can take out a membership, which is about $28, but will give you discounts on every hostel that belongs to them around the globe.
I've done that and enjoyed it so much. In fact my husband and I are doing it together now, on our trip to Portland, OR in Oct.

For London in a hostel the costs are higher the closer to down town, but the public transport is great in London and very easy to use.
http://www.hihostels.com/dba/list.php?lang=E

Take a train to the Channel tunnel to France or fly for 60 pound one way straight to Barcelona. I believe this is a must visit city in Spain, you aren't too far from the beach, great food and nightlife and art.

http://www.hihostels.com/dba/list.php?lang=E

Stay till Monday and take a train to Madrid. This city has many opportunities to explore, depending on your interest and budget.

Try to find a budget hotel, no youth hostels there by HI. Always plan ahead, unless you know where you are going, at least for the first night. If you are a very social person you might find Spanish people offering you there couch to sleep on if you are not picky.

From Madrid Easy yet offer a flight to Ibiza. Note that September is still high season and accommodation on the island is expensive, but if you are planning to party all night long, buy some good sunscreen and sleep on the beach. There are a lot of crappy hotels on Ibiza, if you can afford it be a bit selective.

Fly on the 16th to Milano with easy yet and spent a day or 2 in that city.
http://www.hihostels.com/dba/list.php?lang=E

The nicest way to travel Italy is by train, you get to see a lot of the beauty of this country and go to your final destination Rome.
http://www.trenitalia.com/en/index.html

Spent your days in Rome as you wish and fly back home.

How about that, I am a travel agent that worked in Europe for a few years for an agency.
It all depends on your budget, but if you want to book flights with easy yet and HI do it before you leave and have the security of availability and low fares and rates.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment