Thursday, April 4, 2013

There isn't a Dolphy hotel in Liverpool, is there? COuld they have meant something else (Read details)?

Q. Somebody asking about whether Liverpool was a dangerous place mentioned it and I told him he might've been thinking of the Adelphi.

I don't know how relevant this is, but I go to university up there.
Aaah, right! That explains it! Thanks a lot!

A. There is the Dolby Hotel chain, and there is also the Aldelphi hotel, niether of them are dangerous places, The Adelphi is nearest to John Moores Uni. Liverpool is no more dangerous than any other city in the world. Does this answer your question ?

Cheap hotels in the center of Liverpool?
Q. Me and my girlfriend are staying in Liverpool for Liverpool Pride (4th August 2012) and we are in need of a hotel to stay in. We're only staying for a night so I'd like it to be cheap.
Can anyone recommend any hotels for me?
I've tried the Adelphi and on the 4th, the minimum you can stay for is 2 nights, so that out of it.
I'm currently waiting for a reply from the Eleanor Rigby Hotel, but I still need backup options!
Any help would be welcome!
Thank you xXx

A. Whenever anybody needs an hotel in Livepool ,I ALWAYS recommend the "Feathers " on Mount Pleasant ,Its a 2 min stroll from where it all begins,so if I were you I would go for it !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment