Monday, April 1, 2013

Looking for cheapest rates for Vacation packages? Hawaii in particular!?

Q. I don't mean a few bucks off here & there - are there any wholesale discount sites that offer vacation packages or deeply discounted hotel rates or....? Our blended family is planning our summer vacation & we want to go to Hawaii but have double the guests now so we really need to save! Any recommendations welcome, thanks!

A. Yes, I know what kind of site you mean, especially if you're looking for Hawaii - you want to look for a site that offers bulk rates for companies or team events. These are harder & harder to come by as rates go up for everything but the best such site I've found is www.corporatetravelgifts.com. They used to only offer bulk pricing for large companies but are now open to the public so anyone can buy a vacation package for super cheap.

I can personally vouch for the Hawaii pckg & Vegas pck, which I have used myself, & my brother used the all inclusive Cancun w/his girlfriend & had no complaints. Other sites like expedia, etc are ok for package deals but if you can be a little flexible & really NEED to save some serious $$, your best bet is to buy from a wholesale broker like them or someone similar. Good luck & Aloha!

What does it mean when a hotel has a $50 food and beverage credit?
Q. Is that $50 off the hotel rate or is it $50 added to the rate? The discount rate is $125, whereas the original rate was $179.

A. It means you can spend $50 on food and beverage at the hotel.
Probably room service. It is not $50 off the hotel rate.
If you don't buy any food or beverage then you save nothing.

Steve
http://scrabblecheat.com

Can anybody tell me the best hotel rate in Bangkok?
Q. My friends and I are going to stay in Bangkok about 2 weeks. We have 3 people in the parties. All guys. We have limited budget because Bangkok is the last place we of our trip. Can anyone tell me how can I get the best hotel rate?

A. Well. Most Internetsites are pretty close together when it comes to prices. Al lof them get discounted prices. I found the following website to be very helpful and to offer excellent prices.
http://www.excelloz.com
The booking process was easy. I stayed at the Davis Hotel Bangkok, not really a low budget hotel but there are numerous cheap Bangkok hotels available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment