Thursday, April 11, 2013

issues for importers of hotel furniture from china?

Q. I shall be going to China to source a variety of european style hotel furniture. What are the questions or issues that need to be addressed for me as an importer of bulk quantities on a regular basis when dealing with hotel furniture manufacturers? Can a check list be provided for the same?Thanks.

A. tell them not to use lead based paint.

where can an individual buy hotel furniture for residential use?
Q. I saw some pieces of furniture in the intercontinental hotel in atlanta ga that interests me. Where or how can I purchase hotel furniture?

A. I see a lot of it in consignment shops. Heaps of it, more there than any one single place that the general public has access to.

Where can I find a good couch cover online?
Q. It's a 3-seat couch--govt issue (so imagine really bad hotel furniture...), and can't buy couches any time soon so I figured I'd cover them for now.

$60 is about my limit.

A. Covers at that price are not worth the cash. They will look good for about a week. You can look at Sur-Fit if the cushions are saggy you may want to add foam.

Sometimes the best answer is to look in used furniture shops or you local buy/sell adds. If your couch is just butt fugly but otherwise ok sell yours and put it toward a better one. http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-furniture-couches-futons-BLACK-PLUSH-CHENILLE-SOFA-LOVESEAT-W0QQAdIdZ243924095




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment