Sunday, April 14, 2013

Is The Rubens Hotel in London Victoria good?

Q. I'm going there soon.

A. It is very good. Luxurious, comfortable, elegant, very posh. Enjoy!

how far is chinatown from bukingham palace?
Q. im goin on a trip 2 london soon and want to get as much in as possible. my friend wants to get a chinese dinner in chinatown the day that we arrive. but our plane wont be in until about 7 and 6 im not sure if we will hav time. we are staying at the rubens hotel, which is practially at bukingham palace, so if any1 could tell me how long it would take to get 2 china town from there, i woupld really appreciate it :)

A. About a mile, 22 minutes walking.

What are the best places to find a hotel in London?
Q. Hi there. I'm an American citizen currently living in New York. I'll be traveling to London for the first time next month. I'll be in Londontown for the entire last week of March.

I'm in the process of trying to find lodging for my trip. So far, I've concentrated my search in places like Wembley Park, Hyde Park, Docklands, and Earl's Court. I've discovered that almost all of the hotels in London are considerably expensive.

Just to narrow things down, I have one question-

What are the best areas to find a hotel in London?

Other than the main tourist sights, I'm not too familiar with London. So I don't know any of the not-so-good spots in the city.

So I was hoping if any Brits here could advise me on where I should stay during my trip to Londontown.

And if anyone has any hotel recommendations, please let me know as well.

A. you can try this site for some excellent deals in London http://www.yourholidaydeal.com,flick thru and there are pages relating to short breaks ,i am sure you will be able to find some decent hotel prices.
Stayed at the Rubens at the palace last year,excellent quality and serviced,highly recommended.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment