Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm planning a bachelor party in Atlanta and wanted to know if it was better to stay in Midtown or Buckhead?

Q. Also if you have a hotel recommendation that would be great.

A. Midtown, probably. The best hotel is probably the W. (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3131)

The Cheetah is is midtown, if that's where you're planning on going.

If you're not into clubs or strip clubs, then you may have a better time in Virginia Highlands or Little 5 Points.

What are some good hotels to stay at Atlanta?
Q. It should be a reputable hotel but not too expensive. It should be affordable for college students. It should be in the center of Atlanta, Georgia.

A. Loews (the best)
The W
Ritz Buckhead (better than Ritz Downtown)

I am trying to get information about the food court in Atlanta Georgia. It is located at 675 Peachtree St.?
Q. I am traveling to Atlanta Georgia on July 4th to July 8th with my family and friends. We are looking at different places where we can eat. We are traveling with children of different ages and everyone likes to eat different things. We will be staying at the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel Downtown on 590 W. Peachtree Street. I saw on the internet that a food court is located on 675 W. Peachtree St. but I don't know what it consist of . Can someone help me please. I hope that it consist of different restuarants where everyone can choose what they would like to eat and we can all eat together. I need information on the food court on 675 W. Peachtree Street in Atlanta Georgia. Thanks!

A. Its in the AT&T center & has all the regular chains.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment