Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am planning a Las Vegas trip for 2 people in 2 states in September do you have any money saving travel tips?

Q. This will be my first time going to vegas I live in Florida and my Mom lives in Michigan. I want to surprise her in September with this trip. We will be leaving from each of our separate airports and I would like for us to arrive around the same time. I would appreciate any travel tips anyone has about deals , hotel , car rentals, must do things while there, best hotels. Thank you !

A. It would be much cheaper to stay off the strip, but you still may want to stay close. walk rather than take a cab or pubic transportation. I wouldn't rent a car. because you don't want to drive in Vegas especially near the strip and NEVER on the strip. I made the mistake and was stuck for a very long time in traffic.

What airlines offer the best promo deals and discounts?
Q. I am trying to find an online travel community that will guide me in planning my trip to Paris (from CA) for my friends wedding. I'm looking for tips on the best flight deals and hotels/hostels--especially for students. If anyone can guide me to a knowledge community that offers travel advise that would be awesome. Also, any opinions on what airlines offer the best deals would be awesome too!! Thank you.

A. You could try this site :)
http://goodtraveloffers.com

Can anybody recommend a 3 star hotel in Cancun which is cheap and clean?
Q. MEand my husband are going to cancun and we're still looking for good deals on hotels.....can anybody please recommend a good, clean and cheap 3 star hotels? It'll be even greater if its near the beach. We just need the hotel to crash in. Thank u in advance for any info.

A. The Cancun Clipper Club is probably your best bet if your looking for a hotel in the hotel zone. But you can get much cheaper if you look for a hotel in the city of Cancun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment