Sunday, April 21, 2013

How to romantically decorate a hotel room, help!?

Q. I am renting a hotel room at a nice hotel for my fiance and I. This is a gift for him. It is for Christmas, his graduation from a second degree, and a "sort of anniversary." I want it to be fun and romantic and totally stress free because we really need this. I have the hotel booked and the dinner reservations arranged. Next I need to figure out how I'm going to set the theme of the night! Please give me tips and ideas for creating a sexy, fun, romantic atmosphere for the both of us. Thanks!

A. Thin scarves on the lamp shades make a very nice glow. Candles...especially around the tub.

what is the best way to book a weekend trip to NY? Specifically, I want to take the train from MD to NY on a?
Q. Friday, have a hotel booked close enough by the Broadway theatre (Schoenfeld) for a Saturday matinee (A Chorus Line) and then either train it back to MD or spend the night and leave Sunday. Should I buy tickets online now and then seperately search for an affordable hotel and train trip? Or is there an all-in-one way to do it? Is paying a travel agent worth it? Or would that be more pricey? Thanks to all who can help!
I realize that the way I wrote the question it appears that I already booked my hotel and show tickets. I have not yet - I'm holding off to find the most practical way. The show isn't until October 6th. I think you are right when you say it is rare for the Amtrak to be included in a package....Perhaps priceline dot com for the hotel?

A. It's pretty rare for train travel to be presented in a package deal with hotels, in my experience anyway. You can book your train ticket through Amtrak.com, seeing when the trains run and how that suits your schedule. Be prepared for the train to run from 20 to 90 minutes late--don't cut your arrival too close. You can either have the tickets mailed, if your trip is some weeks away, or pick them up at the ticket window at the station when you arrive to board the train.

I would think that since you've already booked your Friday hotel and theatre tickets, and since it's easy to do the train tickets yourself, a travel agent is completely unnecessary.

What is a good hotel booking system?
Q. What is a good hotel booking system that can be embedded in a HTML Snippet?

Preferable thing for the program to have
Relatively cheap,
Calander layout,
etc.

A. Try webervations.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment