Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to book hotels in Shanghai?

Q. I want to book a moderately priced hotel in Shanghai for a trip in June. What is the best, cheapest and safest way to do so? Can someone recommend me good reputable websites? I've never booked hotels online before. I've already bought the plane tickets from an agency but their fee is really high so I don't want to book hotels through them as well. Oh, I live in CANADA.

A. I trust and have booked hotels in China and around the world from these 2 websites.

http://www.elong.net
http://www.octopustravel.com

Although www.octopustravel.com is a major worldwide one, top end hotels to medium range one for the country in question, you will be able to get better deals with www.elong.net as it is a Chinese based one.

Should I book my hotels for Europe online in advance or wait until I get there?
Q. My husband and I are visiting Europe for 2 weeks in September, more specifically Paris and several places in Italy. We are wondering if it's best to book our hotels online in advance or if it's better to book them when we get there. Also, should we buy our bus/train passes in advance online or at the station when we get there?

The more information the better, we appreciate it! Thanks! :)

A. I'd book ahead for Paris, because you'd have a much better selection available to you. For the other places, it depends on whether or not there are events taking place locally - festivals, for example, can make it hard to find decent accommodation if you haven't booked ahead.

As regards the trains, you might qualify for a Eurail or Interrail pass for 2 weeks, which would be convenient, so you should look into this now.

What is the best way to book a hotel room Online?
Q. I will fly to Thailand next month.I just wonder What is the best way to book a hotel room Online.

A. You can book cheap hotel at asiarooms.
I just flied to Thailand for my Holiday with my Family.We directly booked hotel online at Asiarooms this time.It is much more convenient and cheaper than booking via phone or other ways I usually used before.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment