Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How $ should I give for a wedding lunch at Four Season Hotel Singapore?

Q. Will be attending a wedding lunch on 18 Oct at Four Season Hotel, Singapore. Need advise on how much to give if the groom is a colleague of mine?

A. One hundred will be good enough if he is just a normal colleague.

where can i stay in a hotel in singapore just for the day?
Q. Hi. I'm looking for a hotel in Singapore where I can stay during the day, because there's going to be some renovations going on at my house during the day, but I work at nights and I need my sleep. Since the renovations would only be one day, I don't feel like getting a room for Two days, One Night. Is there any hotel that sells its rooms on a per day basis?
hmm and, Hotel 81 kinda has a sleazy reputation, that is, it's more well-known for those who wish to go and make out, so I ain't that keen on getting a room there.

A. Hmmm, I was pretty sure that most hotels in singapore do let you book for a day. But apparently since most guests would sleep in the night and leave in the morning, thus, "2days" 1 night. Otherwise you can go for those hotels who charge per hour like hotel 81.

Not all hotel 81 is sleazy. There are proper tourists who stay there too. go for locations like bugis (there's one in bencoolen) or chinatown. Otherwise try fragrance hotel. It's cheap.

Hi! Does anyone know a restaurant or hotel in Singapore that accepts foreign culinary students for interns?
Q. I've been looking for an internship for about a month now. I really want to undergo my on-the-job training in Singapore. I contacted several internship placement agencies but none of them offer internships in Singapore for culinary students. If you know any restaurants and hotels in Singapore that accepts foreign culinary interns, can you please contact me? Thank you so much.

A. sunrise culinary?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment