Monday, April 22, 2013

How much is it to stay one night at the stanley hotel?

Q. I neeeeeed to know how much it is to stay one night with one room at the Stanley hotel. I would look it up myself but half the websites for the hotel don't work on my iPod touch. Help anyone?

A. Hello
This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at âhotels combinedâ
-------------------
Besthotelbookingguide.com
-------------------
good luck!...........

What happened to stephen king and jim carrey while staying at the stanley hotel room 217?
Q. does anyone know what happened to stephen king and jim carrey who stayed at the stanley hotel in room 217? i know jim carrey didnt stay but i wondered what happened??? and what did stephen king encouter in that room? anyone know?

A. We know what happened to Stephen King. He wrote a book about it, you can find the events that inspired the book online.
As for Jim Carey, he's never said. You'll hear that from all the tour guides at the Stanley. Checked out and went to an entirely different hotel in the middle of the night.

Who has stayed at the stanley hotel and had a ghost experience?
Q. tell me your ghost experience story while visiting or spending the night at the stanley hotel in estes park. do you think it is haunted or hyped up for tourism? the most detailed story gets 5 stars!

A. I've stayed there before... and I went ghost hunting in the middle of the night, and I found nothing! It's not haunted!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment