Sunday, April 21, 2013

How much for a cheap room in these boroughs?

Q. I am young and im just looking for a cheap room to rent with a friend in staten island (preferably) brooklyn or queens, i dont care what it is like or what neighborhood it is in, how much would the rent go for (per week or per month) and is there a site or place where i can find rooms for rent? thank you for your help

A. I live in Astoria, queens, with 2 of my friends and we each pay $600 a month. Our apartment is huge and fantastic. I think you could get a 2 bedroom for around $1000 if you look, just stay away from some of the dangerous areas, which of course get much cheaper. As for staten island, I don't know why you would want to move to new york to live there but maybe its fine, I heard it is cheaper than brooklyn or queens. craigslist is a little sketchy, but I don't really know anywhere else to just find a room to sublease.

I am looking for cheap rooms to stay around Ealing Green, London.?
Q. I am planning to do a profesional course in London for 4 months but I have heard that its very costly to pay for living in London. So can someone help me where I can find affordable cheap rooms to stay around Ealing Green in London.

A. It is very expensive but maybe look into a shared house (students?) contact local estate agents and find out your options

What is the cheapest hotel room in upper west side New York?
Q. I'm having dinner with a friend and I need to find the cheapest room to stay at after.

A. Hi,

Try http://www.hotroomsusa.com

They do cheap hotels worldwide.

You can search 30 cheap hotel reservation websites at once to find the best deal. I use them all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment