Friday, April 12, 2013

How much does it cost to have a wedding at The Renaissance hotel?

Q. I'm trying to find out how much The Renaissance hotel in Cleveland, OH charges to have a wedding there. The establishment is beautiful but there is a limit.

A. You will have to call and ask how much it will be per person. It will depend on what meal you want, how many guests, how long the reception, decorations, etc.

the difference between the the east and west wing of the renaissance hotel in KL?
Q. I have booked a room in the west wing of the renaissance hotel in Kl, but i have heard conflicted reviews on which wing is better to stay in. is there anybody here that can shed some light

A. One is Renaissance, another is called the New World Hotel. Renaissance is for the rich and famous, New World is for the decent and lively people like us.

What other hotels are close to the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia?
Q. My boyfriend and I are going to an anime convention held at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel this September. The Renaissance Hotel is already full and we are looking for other hotels in the surrounding area. If you could please just provide a list of hotels close to the Renaissance Hotel, I would deeply appreciate it.

A. Anime Weekend Atlanta, yes? XD I went a few years ago (don't think I'll make it this year unless I actually move up there.)

My friend had made the arrangements though and we stayed at a Holiday Inn.

Try looking at the AWA website. Last time I checked, they had a list of nearby hotels (One within walking distance... as is the mall, if you care). If not, I'm sure there's a website that will list hotels near a certain place. Though if you have a car and good directions, I woudn't worry too much about it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment