Friday, April 5, 2013

How Much Are Disneyland and California Adventures Theme Park Tickets?

Q. I have looked everywhere and it includes the Disneyland hotel. I hear you get a discount if you are a california residence. also there are 2 Adults 1 Senior Citizen 1 Teen and 1 Child last time I went which was like 50-60 dollars a person about a year ago.
Needed A.S.A.P.

A. California residents DO get discounts, but none are being offered at this time. You might be thinking of the 2-fer deal, where you buy a single-park ticket and can use that ticket to come back another day and go to the other park. Those come out in the early spring. The summer fun pass was a great deal: 3 days, both parks, $99. However, that's expired as well. RIght now, the cost is $72 ($62 for a child 3-9) for a single park ticket, $97/$87 for a park hopper ticket (both parks for 1 day).

Which Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim is the best?
Q. We're going to LA in a few days and looking to stay at one of the Disney Hotels. The Grand Californian is pretty expensive but the cheap Paradise Pier seems a bit tacky. I like the look of Disneyland hotel but have read some bad reviews saying that the hotel looked awful. I'm trying to decide quickly but I don't want to turn up at Anaheim and find I'm staying in a crummy hotel. Oh and I also heard that Disneyland Hotel has a 110ft waterslide. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for any help. =D
Me and my sister are 10 and I'm 13.
We're really looking for an awesome Disney experience and we LOVE big kid friendly pools in the hotels. (I really want to know about the 110ft waterslide at Disneyland Hotel. Is there really a big slide??)

A. The Disney Resort itself is really nice. You can find some coupons and deals if you go during off-times. Check out the Disney website.
~Also check with the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce and Orbitz.com or Hotels.com

Have fun!

What's the best deal for Disneyland Aneheim?
Q. My wife and I want to take our 4 year old for her first trip. What's best, Disneyland Hotel on site, or an off site hotel?

A. it is much less expensive to stay off site - you do not get the full "Disney experience" as some might say, but you sure do save a heck of a lot of money - book a room online directly from the hotel website at least a month ahead and you will save even more, plus the room will be cancellable up to the evening you are supposed to arrive with no charge in case of a last minute emergency - Choice Hotels are one I would recommend, they have several economy brands in the area

qTPIE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment