Thursday, April 11, 2013

How many stars is the New Yorker Hotel?

Q. Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel

A. We are a three and a half star hotel!

What are some good hotels in a safe area of Manhattan NY?
Q. Our family is planning on visiting New York City July 12. We are searching for good hotels in a safe and convenient area to all the shops and famous areas of Manhattan. We are looking into the Hotel Edison located in the Theatre District, and would like to know if this is a good choice. Also, please notify me of other hotels in the central Manhattan area you would recommend as a safe, clean, convenient choice. Our price is pretty flexible...nothing over $300 would be nice though.

A. I stayed in the Edison Hotel before and it was perfectly safe. Great location.

Another safe place I stayed in before is the Ramada New Yorker Hotel on 34th Street. Close to Macy's and the Madison Square Garden. But if I could chose, I would go for the Edison.

When you go to New York City, what is the best hotel to stay at and the best restaurants to eat at?
Q. I am planning my graduation trip to New York and I am going to stay for two weeks. What is the best hotel to stay at and the best restaurants to eat at?

Nothing too expensive. Maybe 1 restaurant can be expensive.
I have a limited budget. Maybe about $2,000 or something like that.

A. My friend, that depends on your budget and you taste. There are thousands of hotels, and million of restaurants in the Big Apple to choose from, and the best way to find out about them will be by checking the two sites below.

Good luck
Native New Yorker




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment