Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do You deal with the Enlish and Isreal tourisrts, they treat the thai people horrible?

Q. Also they do not want to pay or tip, I have seen hotels in bangkok with signs that say no isreal, they trash and will not pay

A. Well, you are probably best advised not to deal with it, unless they are not paying you. The Thai have their own way to deal with things. There is a lot of bad behavior here by foreigners on vacation, not just Brits and Israelis. and then if you go to some of the big name tourist spots, you might find some Thais not behaving too well either.

Maybe you are just a few beers ahead of the rest of the world -

How much would this day be in Bangkok, Thailand?
Q. My Grandma and I are staying at the Grand China Princess Hotel in Bangkok. We want to go to the Jim Thompson House which is a 9 minute drive. How much would it be for a tuk tuk or a taxi? Also how much would it be for a meal (cheap) in Bangkok in US dollars? Do you recommend any other sights in Bangkok? Any info will help.
Thanks

A. First off your in China Town a travel jam in itself so you may forget about a 9 minute ride maybe 20 would be closer depending on traffic. A tuk tuk is not the way I would want to take my grandma around Bangkok, the heat, humidity, and fumes is not enjoyable. I would say about 60 to 80 baht for taxi depending on the traffic. You can get lunch at any stand for 30 to 40 baht if you want to eat Thai, western food figure 100 to 200 baht for lunch. Try going to the Grand Place, Wat Po and Khao San Road.

Is it safe to leave my laptop in my hotel room?
Q. My hotel is pretty nice, but still.... i've heard people getting their laptops and money stolen.

Do you think its safe to leave my laptop in my hotel in Bangkok?

A. should be ok if u stay in 4 or 5 stars hotel, however, please dont tempt the maid by leaving it out in the open. Most top star hotel will provide u with little safe deposit in the room that u can lock in your valuable anyways




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment