Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How do I get hotel rates onto my website for clients to purchase?

Q. I own a website that sells various vacation items and I am looking at add hotels to the mix. How can I get hotel rates onto my site that regularly update so that my clients can book the hotel on my site without having to go to another site? Is this possible? Priceline, Expedia, and Kayak has this type of setup, how do I do it with fewer hotels?

A. You must enter into an agreement with the hotels you wish to include onto your site.

How are hotels rated on a scale of 1 to 5 stars?
Q. How are hotels rated on a scale of 1-5 stars? What companies give out ratings? What are the ratings for the Ritz-Carltons, the Four Seasons, and the Roosevelt hotels in Manhattan. Can you give a short list on what hotel chains would rank on the scale 1-5 stars?

Thanks!

A. It varies on the hotel and the customer service. Like a nasty disgusting hotel with horrible service is maybe going to get a one star rating. However, a hotel that has good customer service and a nice atmosphere is going to get a higher rating. AAA uses diamonds instead of stars for ratings. But travel companies have ratings based on the customer feedback for the hotel visit.

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Hotels-Are-Rated&id=5672029 <--- This mentions what you would get for a one star, two star, three star, four star and five star hotel. Like a Marriott would be about a four star rating.

Included are some other sites that explain about the rating as well. Hope it helps. :)

When discussing strategies for hotel rates, what does the term fencing in hotel management mean?
Q. When discussing strategies for hotel rates, what does the term fencing in hotel management mean?

A. no dont take me no on no! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment