Sunday, April 21, 2013

How can i get cheap rates for nice hotels near Cedar Point?

Q. im looking for hotels 3 stars and above.
where can i get cheap rates for Kalahari or any other hotel near or in cedarpoint?

A. Hey there!

I often use Priceline to book my hotels and I get an excellent rate. I often book VERY safe 4 star hotels in Midtown Manhattan, right in the center of the city, for $80 per night. They give you a map on which you can select the area where you'd like to stay in any US city.

There is a website which explains all about how to book through Priceline's "Name your own price" program. You may want to check it out and follow the instructions to get the very best deal. If you want a cheap, safe hotel the best way to go is with Priceline's name your own price program.

The site with the instructions is: http://www.CheapInTheCity.com

Looks under the "Save BIG on Hotels" section.

Good luck!

Where will I get a good branded digi cam at cheaper rates, India or Malaysia or Singapore ?
Q. Hey guys,
I would be visiting Singapore and Malaysia next month. Could u please help with some info about a good branded digi cams? Where will I get it in cheaper rates ? Should i buy it from India before going or should I buy it from Singapore or Malaysia ?

A. Unless there is an electronics or IT expo, I find items in India to be somewhat cheaper.

How do you get cheap rates at hotels in Vegas?
Q. I was looking at staying at the Palms in Vegas in June for a celebration. I was wondering if their was a way I could get a cheaper rate on the room. I know that if I get it early enough it will be at it's regular rate. I was wondering if it would go down any further depending on the number of rooms I got.

A. find a hooker




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment