Friday, April 5, 2013

Hershey Park - is it better to stay on the grounds or should I save money and find some place in the area?

Q. Hershey Hotel is too expensive. Hershey Lodge is just barely affordable. I'm talking my Mom along who is a princess so we're not camping.

A. I've stayed at the Wyndham in Harrisburg (Just a couple miles from Hershey).. It's a gorgeous hotel and they always have great deals. Ask about the "Entertainment Book" discount. Think we payed about $79 per night. It also includes free long distance calls and a welcome reception if you join their free club.

Can some one please tell me a good hotel closest to Hershey park ?
Q. The hershey hotel is a little to pricey for me.

A. I used to live there. There are plenty of hotels/motels/b&b's less expensive than Hotel Hershey. Check out the website below for great deals.

What is the difference between the Hershey theme park hotel and the hershey theme park lodge?
Q. Hershey theme park, Pennsylvania u know the one that makes chocolate but there is also rides?

A. There is an amusement park at Hershey, which is one of the larger ones in the northeastern US. They also have a tour of how chocolate is made through an animated ride. At one time, they used to take tours through the actual factory, but not any more.

I have not stayed at the hotel or lodge, but I am thinking that the hotel is quite upscale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment