Thursday, April 4, 2013

Has anyone been to Bodrum Beach Club in Turkey before?

Q. I'm going in August for a week and want to know what the beach and hotel is like? And what is there to do there?

A. there are lots of awesome beach in Bodrum.
that's why i am here. i love everything about Bodrum. its my heaven

can unmarried foreign couples share a room in Bodrum (Turkey)?
Q. I am planning to book a room at a small hotel in Bodrum for me and my fiancee during summer

A. Absolutely. My fiance is Turkish and we don't have problems anywhere in Turkey (though we haven't traveled to the more conservative East). My only caveat is that in the last year, in Istanbul, we have not been able to walk into a hotel in Istanbul and get a room without a marriage license! If you reserve ahead I think it's fine, and I also suspect that this is because he is Turkish and I am blonde with blue eyes. There are lots of Ukranian and Russian prostitutes in Istanbul (and the beach areas, particularly Antalya), and they have been cracking down lately in the hotels in Sultanahmet. Lucky me, people think I am one. All the time. :o( Anyway, if you are a foreigner with a reservation you will have NO problem at all!

What's the best vacation place in TURKEY?
Q. - I am planning for a trip to Turkey for next summer
- What are the best places (i'm not interested in historical places, I prefer beaches, drinking, fun..)
- How can I get a cheap hotel? any website, suggestions....
thanks.

A. Bodrum is small but very nice.You can even catch a ferry and go to Kos which is the next big island and is Greece.Remember in Turkey negotiate!And be polite.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment