Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ever Stay in the Eastgate Tower Hotel in New York City?

Q. Ever Stay in the Eastgate Tower Hotel in New York City?
My family and I are looking to go in to NYC for a couple days next week. I have a fairly large family, eight but only seven are traveling. I have noticed that the Eastgate Tower is large, and can sleep my entire family in one room, inexpensively. I have read reviews, most are positive, but some, not so much. Have you ever stayed there? Is it any nice.

I'm not looking for a 5 star hotel, or something grand. Just somewhere my family and I can go to after a long day of walking around, just to sleep, and relax. Also, it has a kitchen/kitchenette that would be great. With a large family, it will save a bunch, to be able to eat some meals in the hotel.

All answers will be appreciated. Thank you.

Also, is there an indoor pool?

A. My friend i recommend -- http://www.awayholidays.co.uk/us/new-york/
this is too essay way to search hotel in New York and you will get every detail about hotels and easy to way book and this is the best place on the web to grab some really cheap and exciting deals.

Take Care....

Am planning a trip to NYC in June and would like to know if anyone knows of a decent hotel in midtown?
Q. Would like to pay between 200-250 a night and what bus tour of new york is the best

A. There are many decent hotels in Midtown on the high end of your budget, depending on the dates. There are two Affinia Hotels (Shelburne and DuMont), The Doubletree (Hilton), The Bedford, The Roosevelt, The Hotel Stanford, Eastgate Tower, and even a Holiday Inn on 557th St, to name a few. You can search all the available hotels in Midtown by price and rating here: http://www.nycvacationstays.com/hotels.htm

As far as bus tours, I'd recommend the CitySights hop on/hop off tour. It can last a day or span a few and it lets you get off the bus if you want to explore an area on foot, then lets you get back on another one to continue the tour. You can find more info about this and other bus tours here: http://www.nyctouristcenter.com

Good luck!

Reasonably priced hotels in New York?
Q. My husband and I are going to New York for the first time this summer and are looking for any suggestions on hotels that are in a good area and are reasonably priced. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!

A. Here are some reasonably priced New York Hotels:

Park 79 Hotel - From $65

Wellington Hotel - From $69

Hotel Pennsylvania - From $79

Eastgate Tower Hotel - From $84




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment