Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Does anyone know how I can get a discount or coupon for Best Western Hotel?

Q. I'm desperately trying to plan a coupld days away for my family but can't afford the high price of hotels these days. Does anyone know of a way to get a good discount at a Best Western Hotel? A free night would be fantastic even. I've been online for hours and can't find anything. :o(

A. Get the gold crown club card at Best Western,

you build up points the more you stay

Or tell them you are booking out of a AAA lodging book

having AAA insurance gets you a discount at most lodgings and hotels in CA to UTAH

Where is the best place to buy Disney World tickets?
Q. I am taking my two girls to Disney World for their 5th birthday in November. I have the lodging taken care of, but I want to buy a 4 or 5 day park hopper pass. I do not have a AAA membership and I am not sure if buying one is worth it if the savings are not very much. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

A. I agree the best place to buy disney tickets is from Disney. There is a little know backdoor that disney has that will let you purchase tickets at a discount and send them to you via fedex. It has some deep discounts. You can get better than AAA membership. I have been using it for years now.

Where can I find the best deal for a ski trip over winter break in colorado?
Q. A few friends and I are trying to plan a ski trip for winter break this year in colorado, either winter park, copper, breckenridge... I was wondering if anyone had any insight on where to find the best deals for lodging and lift tickets?

A. There really aren't such a thing as discount tickets. However, if you buy 10 gallons or more of gas at a Shell gas station in CO, you can take the receipt to the cashier and receive a 2 for 1 coupon for a ticket to Winter Park for the day




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment