Friday, April 5, 2013

CHEAP HOTLS IN NY OR WILDWOOD?

Q. I'M TURNING 18 IN MAY AD I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDS. I'M THINKING ABOUT WILDWOOD R NYC. IM NOT TRYING TO PAY ARM AND A LEG FOR A HOTEL SO I NEED CHEAP. ITS ME ND MY FRIEND B-DAY SO ITS TWO INCOMES. PLEASE HEP ME WITH SOME CHEAP HOTELS I CAN COME IN LATE TO JUST TO FALL ASLEEP AND SHOWER LOL.
THANK YOU IT HELP BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW I DO HAV 21+ PEOPLE GOING WITH ME SO THAT IS NOT AN ISSUE.I WANT TO BE A FASHION DESIGNER THAT IS WHY I WANT TO GO TO NYC AND MY FRIEND WANT TO GO TO WILDWOOD ITS BOTH OF OUR B-DAY WE ARE TRYING TO GO WIT THE CHEAPER OPTION!

A. If you mean Wildwood, NJ, that's over 3 hours away from NYC by car and a much different experience. Wildwood has a beach, rides and a boardwalk... while NYC has concrete, skyscrapers and some parks. What do you want to do? See a Broadway show or walk in the sand? Regardless, you'll need to be at least 18 to stay in a hotel in NYC (most actually require you to be 21+) so this website will help you find something cheap that will allow you to stay at 18: http://www.nycvacationstays.com/hotels.htm

i want to travel to tampa. get me te cheapest price . fliht , hotl and car?
Q.

A. where are you coming from?

want to go to barcelona from malaga spain for sighseeing. any moderate price hotl?
Q. any suggestions for moderate price hotel and how many days needed for sight seeing and what is the best way to do sightseeing

A. I've just been to barcelona. I guess the right timeframe is 3 days. Get a ticket for one of those tour (double decker) busses to get a feeling for the city and a first look at it and then use the same bus or the Metro (get a 10trip ticket, works out cheaper) and explore. Much to see from good old Gaudi in Barca. The Olympic Area. Etc.
Have fun. For hotels, check the websites www.hostelz.com or
www.hostelworld.com
They have info and booking service for hostels and hotels etc. I use it all the time, hostelz.com is better, because they have links to the websites of the places, so you get even more info




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment