Sunday, April 21, 2013

Buying a hotel+flight deal for 2 on expedia, but can a friend join me there in the same studio hotel apartment?

Q. I'm visiting UAE with a friend. We are purchasing the flight tickets+hotel deal online on expedia.com together. But another friend of ours is to meet us there and us three will be sharing the hotel room. Is there going to be a problem if we tell them about the 3rd person upon arriving at the hotel? I'm not sure what actions I'm supposed to take from ahead of time since it's all online based.

A. You need to let the hotel know that three people will be staying in the room, and it will likely cost more. Or, just let the hotel know when you check-in which shouldn't be a problem. Unless you plan on sharing the beds, the hotel can bring in an extra roll-a-way bed

Best/cheapest way to get hotel deal in Vegas at late juncture?
Q. I already got my flights. Everything was ridiculously expensive (avg $650 for a RT ticket from Dallas) and I need a really good hotel deal to save some money and I'm currently 14 days out. Please help, thanks.

A. No problem...email me through my profile on here...I own a Las Vegas based travel agency and event management company. It's just a matter of finding the right property, room type, etc for you...based on the dates you are coming out.

I'm guessing you are trying to get a room at one specific property or from a small preferred set of choices. If it's one where I have my best "connections" at...I'll happily pass along the savings for you...14 days, etc...not such an issue...well, if it was New Year's Eve and you wanted the most 'in-demand' properties at the time...but I'd still get you some kind of perk.

Is there a site where I can get a flight + hotel deal with multiple hotels?
Q. For example, if I'm looking to fly into Dublin but I don't want to stay in Dublin the entire time I stay there, but I do plan to fly back out of Dublin - Is there a site that will let me book a flight/hotel deal with 2 or 3 different hotels?

A. Several online travel agencies (Opodo, Expedia, Travelocity, Ebookers...) may offer you such a package.

The link below lists several specialized sites which compare airfares from various airlines. Visit some of them and get quickly and easily the best deals.

Most of those sites allow you to book online both airfares + hotels.

Otherwise, you may book separately air ticket and hotels since there are some sites which are more specialized in hotel booking at the best rates. 2 or more different hotels, it does not matter. See the second link below. Hotel booking is also fast and easy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment