Thursday, April 4, 2013

Are There Any Good Cheap Hotels in Hollywood - Los Angeles Area?

Q. I need a good- cheap hotel in the Hollywood - Los Angeles Area for 1 night?

A. This is the best place for cheap hotels in the hollywood i use it all the time http://worldwidehotelfinder.com/ hope your have a great time

How to travel cheap on I-40 from east to west coast?
Q. I am moving out from Philadelphia to Los Angeles in May and will be driving throughout the states on I-40. I was wondering where are the good rest stops,free internet spots and cheap hotels along the I-40. I heard that there are some stops where they have free showers and you can slep in your car? I am planning on driving for 4/5 days so can't spend every night at an expensive hotel.
I am not interested in campgrounds

A. tlk 2 God ask him 2 show u the way but dont fall into Satan's trap

What is a cheap chain hotel in Los Angeles that has a kitchen?
Q. I have been looking for days for a Los Angeles hotel that has a kitchen in it and i just can't seem to find one. I would like it to be a chain hotel, must have a kitchen/kitchenette, and is under $100/ per night.

A. I think Extended Stay Suites does.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment