Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Are there any day trip tour companies in Interlaken?

Q. My husband and I booked a 10 day trip to Interlaken Switz . with a small group in Jan. I am a skier, and I he is not. I believe most on this trip are skiers. It is an organized trip, and I only know the guy running the trip. My husband is not an adventurer to go off on his own. I was wondering if Interlaken has a tour companies that take groups on day trips to different towns and sights? We are staying at Hotel Royal - St. Georges. Or does any one know of easy trips he could do on his own? Thanks!

A. Interlaken (beside Lucerne) is the biggest tourist trap in Switzerland. Consequently, you hardly can imagine anything that is not available there. Even in winter time, the place will be full with tourists, your husband won't be alone for long. I suggest to either contact the hotel (http://www.royal-stgeorges.ch/en/ ) or the local tourist information (http://www.interlaken.ch/index.php?id=53&L=3 ) which will provide tons of entertainment and excursion possibilities. Some handy infos to be found on this website, too: http://www.interlaken.tel/

All tours are best to be booked locally since then they're the cheapest.

Edit: The next poster has obviousely not read that your husband is going to be staying at Interlaken. So, what sense does it make to suggest tours that start in Zurich or Lucerne...?

how much money is my autographed picture of michael worth?
Q. met michael jackson in mid 1980s while working at hotel royal plaza in lake buena vista, fl. former home of the four room michael jackson suite. crossed paths with the superstar many times.

A. I'd say a lot, but u should hold on to it. It'll probably be worth even more in the future! =D

Where can i get best deal for Singapore Hotels?
Q. I need to book hotel at singapore for 3days, where can i get best deal. I 'm planning to book in one of the hotel like Park Royal @ Kitchener Road ,Albert Court Hotel, Bay view Hotel . all these hotels cost more than 200sg $/per Night, when i called them. my bUdget is 150sg dollar.can some one suggest best portal for deal

A. Try Hotel 88 and Fragrance Hotel. Both are budget hotels but their hotel environment is relatively good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment