Sunday, April 21, 2013

Are the hotels in eastern Europe equipted with reliable WiFi?

Q. I'm planning a trip to Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Krakow and possibly Kiev. I need to know if my room will have reliable WiFi service. Also any advice you might give?

A. Check with the hotels...I know the hotels Dnipr, Ukrainia, Permier palace,and Hyatt in Kiev all have wifi as my friend helped to install it.

What is the name of the famous torte which the name of a 5 star hotel is also in Europe?
Q. The hotel was named after the torte. The famous torte was made for a government official or something, and it became a sensation. I need the name of that torte. It's buggin me.

A. Sacher Torte - Sacher Hotel in Vienna

How to move from my Hotel in Austria to Siemens office?
Q. Hi,
I have a training course in Siemens office located at
SiemensstraÃe 90, 1210 Vienna, Austria (Siemens AG Ãsterreich)

I am in hotel located at LassallestraÃe 7, 1020 Vienna, Austria (Etap Hotel Wien Messe)

What is the best way to travel each day to the training center?
Directions would help

A. hi

check this site if youre traveling by public transport:
http://www.wienerlinien.at/wl/ep/home.do?tabId=0

and/or that site if you go by car/bicycle:
http://www.anachb.at/?set_language=en&cl=en

both sites display the fastest ways

greetings,
xm_0x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment