Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Anyone know of any deals in Vegas to take advantage of between the 17th - 21st of August?

Q. I am not looking for flight or hotel deals. I am having my bachelor party in Vegas next weekend, and would love to hit up some free meals, drinks, etc.. I understand that people are not jumping over themselves to hook up 10 dudes, but hey its Vegas. Every bit helps!!! Thanks in advance for the advice.

A. If you're having a bachelor party, I'm sure you're gonna need hookup for Clubs and Stripclubs. I'd head to jackcolton.com, they have a lot of contacts that definitely would help you out.

Anyone know of any Aruba Hotel Deals?
Q. I'm in process of planning a vacation to Aruba and was wondering if anyone knows of any nice hotel me and my my family can book to stay at? Any good Aruba hotel deals out there now? I tried looking at some other sites but can't seem to find much.

A. it depends really what your looking for.

High rise hotels:
Busyier, More High-end, more beautiful, no kitchens, more expensive

Low rise hotels:
Not busy at all, Not high end, normal hotel, kitechs, cheaper, NICEST beaches.

high rise hotels i'd recommend are, Westin, Radisson and the Mariott,

low rise, only stay in manchebo or aruba beach club, (The nicest beach spot).

On deals I cant really help you, all hotels have different rates, and not all websites give same prices on the same hotels, so you have to do you own little research :P


any questions more? ask me claudedecuba@yahoo.com Im local :P

Where is the best place to search for vacation deals?
Q. I have looked everywhere and cant decide if some of the things I have found are the best flight/hotel deals out there.

A. Recommend the best site for hotels, PriceHotelComparisons.Com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment