Tuesday, April 2, 2013

About the smell in the swan and dolphin hotel orlando florida?

Q. hey ive been to the swan and dolphin hotel in orlando florida.And i was wondering what was that smell inside the lobby.It smelled really good.

please tell me whats it called and if i could get it into my own home.

A. I don't know what they use, but I used to work at a hotel where they would spray their own signature scent, so I know that hotels do that. Some people loved it, some people hated it. Our scent wasn't available for purchase, but it's worth contacting the hotel to see if they sell it. Many hotels have brochures in their rooms where you can order their sheets & pillows, etc, perhaps this hotel also offers their air freshener?

Are there any hotels in Orlando that are for adults, not kids?
Q. My wife and I are teachers, so when we go on vacation, we like to get away from children. Are there any hotels in Orlando that aren't kid-friendly so we can lower our chances of hearing screaming, unsupervised kids? Thanks!

A. Caribe Royale Suites & Villas in Orlando -
one bedroom suites feature mini refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwave ovens, two cable televsions with interactive video games and complimentary premium cable channels. For business travelers, accommodations feature ergonomically designed workspaces, telephones, voicemail and data ports for internet access. ONE TOWER IS RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR ADULT GUESTS. For spacious accommodations, ample recreational facilities and a location close to disney world, caribe royale suites & villas fits the bill.

I have retired but at one time I was a teacher - I know what you mean!

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:EQPjO9Kgju8J:deals.hotels.com/brand.asp%3Fbrand%3Dutell%2520international%26city%3Dorlando%26country%3Dunited%2520states+orlando+hotels+adults+exclusively&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4

s

Does anyone know of any cheap hotels in orlando florida?
Q. I'm going away june 22 to june 26 and I need to know of some cheap hotels around disney to stay in for those nighyts. Does any one know of any cheap hotels in orlando florida?

A. in kissemmee is where the cheap motels are you have days inn ,super 8,also on international dr. there is a welcome center in side the ladies in there can get you in to the wyhdam for less then a 100.00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment